News around the world

Business

Powered by Blogger.

Looped Slider

Find Us On Facebook

Advertisement

Featured Video

Search This Blog

Featured Video

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Gagdet

Video Of Day

Gallery

Popular Posts

Thursday, 15 October 2015

"My name is Naseer uddin Shah and I believe that's why I was targeted.

If it had been something else, perhaps what I said wouldn't have made so much news...," Naseer uddin Shah told India Today TV.

in MUMBAI Naseeruddin Shah, who was trolled on Twitter for his comments
during the book launch of former Pakistani foreign minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri,
today said he does not need to justify his patriotism to anyone.

The 66-year-old Bollywood actor said he was left "dejected" with the way the incident



 was reported as the "pertinent points" raised by other intellectuals
who were present at the event was ignored but what he said was picked on
and "misstatements" were made.

According to the actor, he did not understand how anything said in praise
of Pakistan can be anti-national.

"I only received love and regards when I've been to
Pakistan... As if that is an anti-national statement, I do not understand
why anything said as a compliment to Pakistan must be construed as anti-Indian.

"If I say that Imran Khan is a great cricketer, does that imply that Sunil
Gavaskar is not?"


For more News and Fashion updates Contact me dreamblog247@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment